Tuesday, February 8, 2011

TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS : Born fraud company

TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS Complaints - Service quality poor

View all TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS complai

Location Tamil Nadu, India

Posted: 2010-07-24 by m_premrajka

 

Service quality poor
I had subscribed to internet services at home through Tikona from end of May 2010. Since that day i am facing problem that I am unable to get my connectivity properly and due to which my downloads get waisted and I have to go to internet parlours for accesiong internets.
I have made several compaints in these 1.5 months but no one hears the same. Only once a person had come to correct but again the same problem started.
They have collected Rs 500 for installation an last month bill of 907. I have asked for refunds of the same and close the account if the service are not good.
my id is 1101281271 and I am Mahendra. my e mail id is m_premrajka@hotmail.com
Bad Internet Service 
This is regarding Tikona's "GOOD FOR NOTHING" internet service which they are running in NOIDA.
I took the Tikona internet connection in April 2010.
It was all good the very 1ST day, I called up the customer care, a guy from the collections came to collect the money and required documents within an hour.
He prmoised that the connection will get started within a Day.
But there was no sign of any thing happenning for the next few days, until I called up the customer care atleast 5 times.
Finally a guy came only after 5 days to setup the connection.

Again it was all ok for the very 1st day, the signals were fine and I was able to connect.
Starts 2nd day, and I have not been able to connect the internet because there are no signals anywhere inside or near my house.
The modem is a piece of JUNK. I have not been able to connect even when I stand outside my house in the open or on the terrace.
There are NO SIGNALS NOWHERE.

I called up the customer care like a 20 times in last 25 days, each time I got the same reply "Sir, you request is under process, you will recieve a request# on your mobile, and our technician will visit your home tomorrow"
I have recieved no request# on my mobile for the complaints I have logged and there is no GOD DAMN sign of no Technician.

Its been 25 days since I am trying get a technician to fix this. I have also called them up to have the connection disconnected.
But they are even not willing to visit and disconnect and take away their modem.
Adding to the misery I have recieved a bill of Rs220 for using nothing at all (and I guess for calling their customer care and disturbing their DUMB Customer Care Representatives).

Please take some strict action against this fraud company.

Tikona User ID - 1100961136

Mob - 9990673146

Aaman Chawla
   

Comments



  by gunjan_999906
Dear friend,
I am completely agree with you, I am one of the customer like you, I have taken the connection on 6th March and after a week service went down, inspite of several complaints engineer haven't visited and I have escalated this to their nodal officer MR. Vikas Bhosale (mumbai) and to their sales and customer care head but these shameless people never come back.I have raised disconnection request and after 15 days they disconnted the service but sent me the bill for 2 months and when I called the customer care he says, your connection is active.
Really I have never seen such a cheater and pathetic company where from top to bottom these people are cheating.

I am recomending to all the people that we will either go to consumer court together or go to media, to teach a leason to these frauds, otherwise they will continue to cheat the consumers.

Please pass my message to all tikona complain forum and together we file a case against them and include the media.

 by chander bhushan
Sir,
Garbaage. Rotten. Poor service of Tikona
Deposited rs.500/- (Rs Five hundred only) for get the internet installed. e had booked and deposited the requiste amount but till date the connection has not been installed neither at Sec.VI Qtr No. 33 P&T Qtrs. R.K.Puram nor it is been installed at C-14/A DDA Flats Munuirka. Few days back I came to know that there is no network in R.K.Puram or Munirka. So kindly refund our money or else forcible we will be going to Consumer Court than how to extract money from you that will only be the duty of court and you will not pay us Rs.500/- but 24% penal interest and frustration we are facing making calls to u. So be good and refund the money do not force us.

Yours faithfully

Chander Bhushan
Narender Singh 9871970301.

202 days ago by araheemind
I totally agree with you i facing the similar problem with this service provider, Government should take a necessary action against such companies and should be banned. Many people are suffering from such service.

187 days ago by kanika321
Yes, i agree with you all, I took tikona on 26th of May 2010, the services were so poor slow connection that i had to tell them to disconnect . i told them everyday to disconnect, on 2nd of July 2010, i told them to disconnect and they have't done so till date they also send me the bill on this date for 2 months for which i have never used their services.
Please help.

186 days ago by aaman
I guess there is nothing we can do except spreading the awareness.
We don't want to waste our time going to courts knowing the conditions of courts in India where there is extremely hard to get justice and when we have other important stuff in life to deal with.

They have not been able to cease their operations even when we have more than 23 pages of complains registered here, with more than 20 complains per page.

So my advise is to use the internet to spread the awareness.
Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, and other social networking websites will help for sure.

Aaman


Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Posted: 2010-11-23 by kalyanchiluveru


Service not provided after payment
Hi, My name is Arun Chiluveru. I have paid Rs.1985 for an internet connection on Oct 30th 2010. As per the agent, they are supposed to provide the connection within 2 days. However, till date they haven't provided me with a connection. This did not get solved in spite of customer care several time, I have also contacted the agent that collected the money and gave me a receipt. Can something be done about this?
Internet connection
Complaint Rating:  0 % with 0 votes
 My self dhrudip thakkar using Internet connection of Tikona Digital Networks for last four months and submit more than 25 complain within this period without any result. Its fraud company. You never get enough speed. This is new company in India updating process is going on so minimum twice in week u found server is down. after sales service is totally drama. Don’t use it……
Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Posted: 2010-04-15 by Brahm Kumar Pandey 


slow speed and no cooperation from customer care & technical department
Dear Consumer Forum,

I recently subscribed to Tikona Digital Networks which projects itself as India's best Digital ISP.

I have taken new Internet Wireless connection from Tikona on 14 March 2010 which has been activated on 27 March. At the time subscription, the speed was mentioned as 300kbps.

I am now victim of this ISP after paying Rs.500 towards intallation charges for a 300kbps internet with a Wi-Fi enabled modem.The service provider has deceived us by installing broadband connection with a cable modem. In addition this cable connection works only intermittently with a very low speed of 2Kbps to 3 Kbps.


I made ample number calls to the Tikona care and ended up gaining nothing. Every time we make a call, they ask of a time period of 24 hours which now added up to 15 days.


This is a Fraud Company - false committments.

Please address my query & take action against this Company.

The following are the complaint numbers for reference:

Complent no: 1-379248604

Anish Kumar
Sales Executive
Mob: +91 9990198950
Hi Brahm,

Hope you are doing well.

I am facing the same issue...

- I have subscribed for FUL599 plan (300kbps) 2 weeks ago.
- Internet connection is In-consistent.
- I am getting only 40-80 kbps speed (and rarely 100 kbps if I stop windows firewall).
- I am not getting a satisfactory technical support. Their staff seems to be totally unprofessional.
- I wonder, that how TIKONA is surviving here with such a In-Competent, Un-skilled, and Un-professional team (in all the fronts either Sales, Installation, Technical or Customer care staff).


Regards
Sharad




No comments:

Post a Comment