Monday, June 8, 2015

Love me for what I am

Love me for what I am,
And not for someone I am not.

I am not a guy with eight pack abs
And eight digits of salary.
I'm not the guy you may see in your dream
With perfect face and perfect body;
I am sorry; but I can’t fulfill your fantasy
By killing my precious identity, I am sorry ….

Yes, I do agree that,
I am not the guy with great name and fame,
Having lots of gold, diamonds and gem,
But; I am author of my perfect life,
I do what I love to do;
Because it bring gentle smile on my face,
I paint the world with joy and love,
But I am sorry I am not a peacemaker or white dove.

Love me for me
And not for someone I would never be,

I nurture myself for me,
And not for what you wish me to be,
can't garnish my life for other to see,
I believe in myself and what inside of me,
I won't say that I am perfect,   
Love me with all my imperfections,
Not for an image of your architecture.

Love me for what I am
And not for someone I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment