Wednesday, July 1, 2015

On our first date

On our first date
You love me, I love you,
You want to know what I have,
I want to know what you have,

You judging me by what gadgets I use,
I judging you by what book you read,

You judging me by my association with club,
 I judging you by your association with NGO,

You ask me about my job, I ask you about your job…….

You’re interested in my salary,
I’m interested in your expertise,

Eat, drink and me merry is your life,
Read, explore and share is my life,

You have sky, I have a sky, you wish to fly, and I wish to fly……….

You want to fly for other to see,
I want to fly to know what I could be,

You’re entirely different than me,
And I am totally different than you,
 
You’ll respect me, and I’ll respect you……….

You love me, I love you,
You want to continue,
And I want to continue,

Waiting for our second date.

No comments:

Post a Comment