Friday, June 26, 2020

Showy wala love

We spend our whole lives to make 
others happy and perhaps this is the reason why most people of the world are not able to find happiness.  ...  

I tell you the story of three friends in this article

 1) A friend of mine did an MBA because his father wanted to show that my son is an MBA in the marriage invitation card. 

2) There is another friend whose father had a shop in the village and used to earn a lot of income.  He was forced to get a house in the city for marriage, now he is married and the house is deserted and both of them are coming to the village and handling the shops. 

3) There is a third friend who fell in love with a girl in college.  The girl was educated and working as a square engineer in a private company.  The family refused to marry because the girl was a Dalit.  After this, my friend got married to another girl on the instructions of parents and now they have also been divorced. 

  Apart from this, I have seen in the village that many people spend 5 to 10 lakhs in a wedding by borrowing from someone and then remain in debt for the whole life.  
  
People do corruption, cheat, bloodshed, fool people, exploit people, take advantage of their compulsion, do politics just to have bungalows, luxury cars and branded clothes.

 Life is very simple until we make it complicated.  In the process of showing others, we keep playing like Madari but sadly, people around are not free to watch your game, they are also playing with their monkey. This line of poem is for all those who believe in showy love.

Love me for me
And not for someone I would never be,

I nurture myself for me,
And not for what you wish me to be,
I can't garnish my life for other to see,
I believe in myself and what inside of me,
I won't say that I am perfect,   
Love me with all my imperfections,
Not for an image of your architecture.

Love me for what I am
And not for someone I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment