Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Terms and condition wala Love

I love myself deeply and I believe that everyone should love themselves first.  

First of all, accept yourself as you are.  

Then find out the reason why you want to love yourself? 

You will see the reason why you love yourself

People will also start loving you for that reason.  

We will love ourselves but when it comes to loving others, we become judgmental. Our love is presented with many terms and conditions.  This poem is dedicated to all judgemental people who love me with many terms and condition. 

Translation in Hindi 

मैं अपने आपसे बेइंतहा मोहब्बत करता हूं। और मेरा मानना है कि हर किसी को सबसे पहले अपने आप से प्यार करना चाहिए। सबसे पहले आप जैसे हो वैसे अपने आप को स्वीकार करें। फिर वजह ढूंढ ले कि आप अपने आप से क्यों मोहब्बत करना चाहते हो? फिर आप देखेंगे जिस वजह से आप अपने आप को प्यार करते हो लोग भी आपको उस वजह के लिए प्यार करने लगेंगे। अपने आप को तो हम प्यार कर लेंगे लेकिन जब दूसरों को प्यार करने की बात आती है तो हम बड़े ही जजमेंटल हो जाते हैं। तब हमारा प्यार कई सारी शर्तों के साथ प्रस्तुत होता है। जो लोग मुझे कई सारी शर्तों से और जजमेंटल होकर प्यार करते हैं उनके लिए यह कविता प्रस्तुत है।

Many of my friends complain about writing in Hindi or Gujarati.  Today I am presenting a poem written in English on  love for all those friends.

Love me for what I am,

And not for someone I am not.

I am not a guy with eight pack abs

And eight digits of salary.

I'm not the guy you may see in your dream
With perfect face and perfect body;

I am sorry; but I can’t fulfill your fantasy

By killing my precious identity, I am sorry ….

Yes, I do agree that,

I am not the guy with great name and fame,

Having lots of gold, diamonds and gem,

But; I am author of my perfect life,

I do what I love to do;

Because it bring gentle smile on my face,

I paint the world with joy and love,

But I am sorry I am not a peacemaker or white dove.

Love me for me

And not for someone I would never be,........... To be continued 😇

(This is not just for me but it should be the mutual agreement of love)

Share your thoughts..

1 comment: